New Family Registration Requirements
Assumption Academy welcomes all new students and hopes to provide an education for all interested faith-filled families. We understand that choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. We strive to work with families to educate each child to know, believe and live the Catholic faith and to continue lifelong learning. The registration process is our introduction and provides the opportunity to get to know you and your child so as to provide you with the best experience possible. The application for enrollment will be provided to you once the registration process is complete and all of the following requirements are fulfilled.
- Tour our campus and meet with our school principal, Mr. Rick Kaliszewski - Click Here to Sign-up for a Tour
- A Registration Form will be provided at the conclusion of the tour to guide the next steps of the process that includes providing the following documents:
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's baptismal certificate
- Jon Peterson Scholarship AND/OR EdChoice Expansion Scholarship Application
- For transfer students in Kindergarten - Eighth Grade: Child’s most recent report card, standardized test scores, IEP/ETR provided
- Meet with our pastor, Father Justin Dyrwal (please call 440-526-1177 x224 to schedule)
- Registration Fees
- Non-refundable registration fee of $160 per child (K-8)
- Non-refundable tuition deposit of $380 per child (K-8)
- Non-refundable registration fee of $100 per child (preschool)
The link to our online registration will be emailed to you once all three steps have been completed. Please contact Kelley Mocho, our administrative assistant, at [email protected] with questions.