Childcare is provided for St. Albert the Great at Assumption Academy students on school days, Monday through Friday. Before care and after care are not in session on compressed school days, school holidays, or snow days.
- We provide a safe and happy environment at an affordable cost for students of St. Albert the Great at Assumption Academy in grades K-8
- We alleviate the concerns working parents have for quality childcare.
- Extended care provides an alternative to moving children to another childcare facility after school.
- Study time is provided, thus affording parents and children some leisure time together at home.
- Extended care is an extension of the school day; therefore, all school rules and policies are in effect.
Staff: Laura Barwacz
Hours: 6:45 AM – 7:40 AM
Fee: $4.00 per day per child
Staff: Karen Fox
Hours: 2:25 PM – 6:00 PM
Fee: $4.00 per hour per child
(A late fee of $10.00 per 15 minutes will be charged after 6 PM.)
REGISTRATION & FEES
The Extended Care Registration & Emergency Contact Form must be submitted before using the program. A registration fee of $20 per family will be applied to your Tuition Management account and morning/after care attendance will be billed to your account on a monthly basis.
Please contact Karen Fox at [email protected] for more details.