Welcome to St. Albert the Great at Assumption Academy!
We are a fully accredited Catholic elementary school in Broadview Heights educating students in preschool through eighth grade. Guided by our Heavenly Mother Mary, the Assumption Academy family prepares future leaders through faith formation, academic growth, and service to others.
9183 Broadview Road
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Email: [email protected]
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Highlights of Our State of the School
- 30 new families enrolled in our school
- Ranked as Northeast Ohio Top Workplace for a Third Year in a Row
- 100% of 8th graders accepted to their 1st choice Catholic High School for 3rd Year in a Row
- 2022 CYO Championship Basketball Team, Track Team & Football Players
- New Lunch & Learn Series gives students unique opportunities and way to learn
- Many Facilities Improvements including a new Computer Lab (tables, chairs, iMacs), additional Security Cameras, iPads for K-5 students, New HVAC for classrooms, new pavement in front of School, Increased Internet Access in all classrooms
As part of our Catholic School Accreditation process, our staff and students will be focusing on our CATHOLICITY – LIVING A CATHOLIC FAITH, CHANGING THE CULTURE ACADEMIC and WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION. We thank you for your support, both financially & spiritually to support our students. Rest assured we are diligent in spending the funds bestowed to us.
Please CLICK HERE for a pdf of the presentation.
Assumption Academy is one of the 708 schools in 57 counties to be awarded a grant to pay for security upgrades that enhance the safety of students and staff. The grants are part of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine $100 million Ohio K-12 School Safety Grant Program. Funds will be used to cover expenses associated with physical security enhancements such as security cameras, public address systems, automatic door locks, visitor badging systems, and exterior lighting.
OFCC received more than 2,000 schools, and the grants were awarded through a competitive process.
Saint Albert the Great at Assumption Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.