“Anchored in Faith” is more than just our school motto; it is the foundation of our curriculum. Our teachers, school administration, staff, and clergy create an environment that allows students to experience their faith. We provide meaningful opportunities for spiritual growth that include:
- Daily prayer and Religion class
- Active involvement in weekly Mass
- Sacramental preparation
- Mission & service projects
- Buddy Program among class levels
- Parish Clergy in the classroom
Our students are prepared for their sacraments under the guidance of our parish Director of Religious Education, Mary Zabrecky, in conjunction with the regular daily religion classes.